Sony World Photography Professional Competition 2018
Sony World Photography Professional Competition 2018 invites application from candidates whose age should be above 18 years. The objective of this program is to provide an opportunity to the professional to win the title of 'Photographer of the year', one of the most distinguished and highly regarded awards in photography. The winners can win $25000, flight tickets & accommodation in London.
- Contemporary Issues
- Current Affairs & News
- Natural World & Wildlife
- Still Life
Terms and conditions:
- Unpublished work entered into the competition must have been taken between the 1st January to December 31, 2017. Once unpublished work has been entered, it cannot be entered again as published work in the future year of the awards competition.
- Published work may have been taken at any point in history, but must have been commissioned or acquired or first published between the 1st January to December 31, 2017. Eligible publications include magazines, newspapers, on-line and print editorial, self-publishing websites, including personal sites as well as commissioned gallery exhibitions. Images included in past photographic competitions, advertisements, marketing material, blogs, social media and all other visible platforms prior to 1st January 2017 will be considered published and not permissible within this competition.
- All candidates must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in media and an exhibition.
- No cash alternatives available for prize winners.
- Winners will be announced online.