The Global Peter Drucker Challenge 2017
The Global Peter Drucker Challenge 2017 invites application from students and professionals whose age should be between 18 to 35 years. The objective of this program is to write an essay between 1500 to 3000 words to keep the human-oriented management philosophy of Peter Drucker alive in the minds of the young generation. The winners will receive cash prize 1,000 Euros, conference fee etc.
- Words: 1500 to 3000 (excluding footnotes and any graphics) as PDF or Word document
- Font size: 12 points
- Language: English
- Anonymity: Applicant's name must not be mentioned in the essay
- Individuality: Entries must be produced exclusively by an applicant for the specific purpose of this competition, and must not have been published elsewhere. No group work.
The essay will be evaluated by given information:
- Applicant's personal insights into the theme via the exploration and investigation of the cultural environment of which you are a part (the essay is meant to be personal, not academic or scientific, but you may include footnotes if you are citing specific facts or figures)
- Applicant's evaluation of whether or not Peter Drucker's ideas on the overarching responsibility of management are still meaningful today
- Applicant's provision of a compelling narrative and telling of a relevant story
- Applicant's originality and style
- Applicant's ability to express your thoughts in flue