NCEWP Essay Writing Competition Physics 2017
NCEWP Essay Writing Competition Physics 2017 invites application from students and teachers of higher secondary or Jr. College, graduation or post graduation. The objective of this program is to promote comprehensive writing, by elaborating various aspects of the topic 'Lasers Today–A Century of Einstein's Stimulating Theory of Radiation'. The winners will receive attractive cash prizes, books/CD
The topic of Essay for both the categories:
Lasers Today-A Century of Einstein's Stimulating Theory of Radiation.
- Applicants are expected to build-up the theme properly and cover major aspects of the basic Physics and technological applications of Lasers.
- The essay will be maximum of 8 pages including figures or tables etc, type-written in the times new roman 11-point fonts, with 1.15 spacing.
- All entries will be subject to the online plagiarism test.
- Handwritten and/or scanned submission will be rejected.
- Only 1 entry per applicant and at most 2 entries per institution may be submitted in a category.
- All the RCs are requested to motivate participation from students and teachers in this national contest.
- The RCs will arrange a preliminary regional essay competition on the above topic, in the months of June-July, to select the top three participants for the final NCEWP 2017.