ANU College of Business and Economics India Excellence Scholarship
ANU College of Business and Economics is inviting Indian students to avail ANU College of Business and Economics India Excellence Scholarship. Ten scholarships, worth USD10,000 each, are available to selected students who have accepted their full offer to study at the ANU College of Business & Economics in Semester 2, 2017. These scholarships are competitive, and are based on academic merit.
- The value of the award will be stated in the letter of offer. The award will be paid to the recipient, in one instalment, after census date of the first semester of their undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- The recipient is responsible for making payment of all tuition and/or administrative fees by the prescribed date as set out by the University each session. The recipients of this award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation and all other costs of study.
- Selection will be made on the basis of academic performance and scholarship application.
The award is offered to a student by a selection committee chaired by the Dean of the
College (or nominee).
- The selection committee reserves the right to make no award if it considers there is no
applicant of sufficient merit. The College may also vary the number of awards and/or offer
the award at other times in exceptional circumstances or based on the standard of
applications or students where funding allows.
- A recipient of the ANU College of Business and Economics India Excellence Scholarship is not
permitted to concurrently hold other scholarships, awards, grants and bursaries.
- Failure to declare and obtain permission to hold another award or scholarship may result in
the recipient being required to refund a payment or payments to the College, as determined
by the Delegated Authority of the College (or nominee).