Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship by University of Essex 2017
University of Essex is providing Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship for academic session 2017-2018 for Indian students who took undergraduate degree overseas and are self funding for postgraduate studies in University of Essex. The scholarship is worth upto 4000 Euros paid as a discount on the tuition fee.
- These scholarships are restricted to applicants who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded. They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Graduates of the University of Essex are not eligible for this award and for eligible students with a UK degree, the amount of the award will be set at £2,000.
- Students of any nationality are eligible for the award if they have completed their first degree in one of the specified countries, apart from the UK, and achieved the required grade.
- Students must have been awarded a first degree with the grade specified or above. A higher
Masters grade cannot be taken to compensate for a lower Bachelors grade.
- Eligible courses are those which are full-time taught Masters courses leading to MA, MSc, LLM, MFA and MRes degrees.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex awards (including the Alumni Discount). This scholarship is available for the first year of Masters study only.
- These scholarships do not apply to deferred entry. Where a student, to whom a scholarship has been offered, requests deferred entry, the award will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.