Bighelp National Merit Scholarship is a need-cum-merit based scholarship for students who have studied in government public schools to continue a higher education after 10th grade. Students whose financial income is not more than Rs. 1,00,000/-and have received a GPA of 9.7 or more (out of 10) or 97% or above marks are eligible to apply.
Please attach the following with your application:
1. A recent passport size photo (affix at the space provided in the application).
2. Copy of income certificate or ration card.
3. Copy of certificates received in co curricular activities or social service.
4. Copy of 10th class mark sheet (signed by the school Head Master).
5. Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable only.
6. A hand written letter by the applicant on a white paper (letter should explain why the student needs this scholarship, her/his current financial situation, family situation, student’s future goals etc.)
1.Download the application as given on the website, print and fill all columns in CAPITAL letters, enclosing all of the required documents.
2. Enclose a letter written by hand on a white paper in English or a local language (letter should explain why the student needs this scholarship, her/his current financial situation, family situation, student’s future goals etc.).
3. Mail the application to Bighelp administrative office in Hyderabad, India.
4. Complete applications should be received by Bighelp administrative office at the following address on or before 30 June 2017.
BIGHELP FOR EDUCATION, 16 H.I.G.H (Duplex), APHB, BALAJINAGAR, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD–500072
5. Scanned Applications can also be emailed at email@example.com