Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2017
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2017 invites application for the students pursuing degree/diploma course (B.A, BSc, B.Com, Diploma in Engineering, Hotel Management, BBA, BCA, M.Com, M.A., MCA or training in any Sport, Instrumental Music/Vocal Music) from a recognized Institution in India. The objective of this program is to provide educational guidance and financial assistance. The selected students will receive up to 100% tuition fee.
- Student photograph
- Copy of the family Income Certificate issued by the Area SDM or any other officer authorized in this behalf by the Revenue Department indicating that the total annual income of the family is not more than INR 3.50 Lacs
- The Admission Slip/Letter by which the applicant has been offered admission
- Mark Sheets of all previous academic qualifications starting from class 10.
- Certificates of class 10 and 12 exam
- In case of old students, copy of results of all semesters’ examination of the University
- Copy of latest fee receipts issued by the University/Institutes
- Details of the fee including tuition Fee, Library, Hostel, Books etc. duly signed by the Principal of the Institute may invariably be attached with the application.
- A certificate by the institution stating that the candidate will not/has not been granted scholarship under any scheme of other private organization or religious or spiritual organization or Government authorities, has not taken admission through Management/Convenor Quota or any other Quota and also confirm that his/her family income from all sources does not exceed Rs.3.50 lakh per annum.
- A copy of Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Voter I-Card/Pass-Port/Pan-Card or any other residence proof.
- A copy of passbook and a canceled cheque of saving bank account of an applicant for remittance of financial assistance. The Bank Account should be in the name of the student. Name of student, bank account no. & IFSC Code must be mentioned on the copy of passbook/cheque.
- All the documents, testimonials submitted with the application form should be self-attested.
- For 60% and above marks: 100% of Tuition fee
- For 50% to 59% marks: 50% of Tuition fee