College Admission Scholarship Application [CASA] Form 2017
Leading, AICTE and UGC recognized, universities are rewarding merit based scholarships to meritorious students, who wish to pursue their graduation and post-graduation from these universities. The scholarship is offered only to those students who fulfill the eligibilities and have taken the admission. The objective is to help students avail maximum scholarship benefits to pursue quality education and to help universities to attract talent to their campuses.
- Properly filled application form makes the applicants eligible for a specific mapping program,where the examination performance, financial situation and various other criteria will help them to find right fit university scholarship.
- These scholarships will be recommended based on your credentials only.
- Students would be notified about university scholarship. They need to apply separately.
- The scholarship providers will receive information of the eligible candidates.
- The CASA Form additionally, makes the applicant eligible for INR 10,000 reward as per university and Buddy4Study's discretion.
Type of scholarships associated with CASA Form 2017
- Merit scholarships
- Merit cum need based scholarships
- Sports excellence
- For sudden bereavement of earning member of the family
- For physically challenged students
- Admissions are open for B.A., B.Arch, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Pharma, B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, Diploma, Integrated / Dual, LLM, M. Arch, M. Phil, M.A., M.Com, M.Ed, M.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, PG Diploma, Ph.D courses.
- To know about admission cum merit scholarships of AICTE & UGC recognized universities, Class 12 pass-outs and graduates should fill the College Admission Scholarship Application [CASA] Form 2017.
- Post submission, Buddy4Study will send Email and SMS alerts about the colleges providing scholarships as per the applicants’ performance.